FanPost

Pension Plan Puppets is using Hockey to help Haiti

The lovely boys over at the SBNation Maple Leafs Blog Pension Plan Puppets are using the contest between the Maple Leafs and the Nashville Predators to help with the relief fund in Haiti.  For every comment on their game thread they will be donating $0.06, and testing SBNations comment capabilities.  Also, another Maple Leafs blogger (who's blog is a must read for EVERY NHL fan) Down Goes Brown is matching Pension Plan Puppets donations for the first 10,000 comments.  Everyone on this board loves hockey, so for any fan it would be cool to sign up and spam their board for charity.  I know the New York Rangers do not have a game tonight, so why not branch out a bit and get our daily hockey fix while helping the devastated people of Haiti.  Just thought I'd pass this along!

Here is the article: http://www.pensionplanpuppets.com/2010/1/18/1257578/maple-leafs-at-predators-operation