Trade rumors heating up, but that's all they are

via www.insidesocal.com

We try and avoid all the trade rumors that float around on a daily basis surrounding the Rangers, because quite frankly, most of them are made up by people just trying to draw attention to their websites, twitter accounts, myspace pages, and bake sales.

The Rangers are always going to be a lightning rod for these rumors, best course of action is not to believe any of them until you see a press release from the team.

The internet is alive again with the Lecavalier rumors, but again, they are coming from one of the usual suspects when it comes to rumor mongering North of the Border. Just to follow up on this one, Tampa has denied that the Rangers have contacted them regarding Lecavalier.

I just wanted to give you guys a heads up as to why we don't cover the rumors more.