Blueshirt Banter Radio at 8 PM with Dan Blackburn (UPDATED)

via www.hockeygoalies.org

Tonight at 8, the Wednesday edition of Blueshirt Banter Radio will be live on Blog Talk Radio with our guest, former New York Ranger Dan Blackburn. Dan was a 1st round draft pick of the Rangers, but his promising career was derailed by injury.

Join Eddie and I as we talk to Dan about his days with the Rangers, goalkeeping, and everything else in the Rangers world. It's another show you won't want to miss.

Before we bring Dan on, we will be joined by either Adam Raider or Russ Cohen to talk about the passing of their friend John Halligan.

Remember, you can click the link for Blueshirt Banter Radio and join us for the live chat during the show, or listen on the player below: