FanPost

Saturday March 6 Game in DC?

Does anyone have any interest in going to the March 6 game in Washington against the Capitals? I tried this earlier in the year and got a few responses. The Verizon Center is a great place to watch the game, plus DC is a great city for bars, monuments, and grub. They also have group packages at the Verizon center so if there are enough of us we could get a pretty good rate and all sit together and heckle the crap out of the Caps fans. I live in DC and would love to show folks around who are not from here (or go with fans who are from the DC area). The game is at 7pm. E-mail me if you have any interest: jekatsos@gmail.com