Blueshirt Banter Radio Pre-Game Ranger Rally at 5:30 PM

RangersRally

Eddie "The Mouth" Gieck and his co-host Mandar, will be hosting 90 minutes of Pre-game coverage as the Rangers take on the Carolina Hurricanes at 7:00 PM tonight at Madison Square Garden.

The show starts at 5:30 and runs right up until game time and as always be taking your calls at 347-857-2090.