FanPost

Anti-Sather Rally

Apparently, a rangers fan named Mike Zippo is organizing a "Fire Sather" Rally for March 7th outside of MSG. It has gained some steam as more than 400 people are "attending" according to facebook. Obviously, this is a facebook event and may be exaggerated, but it may be a rallying point for disgruntled fans and could be worth attending if we tried to give our support. If you want to learn more about the campaign the link is below:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/puck_daddy/post/Puck-Daddy-chats-with-organizer-of-NY-fans-Fire;_ylt=AihMNA6GB_zBn_BtMrzs38V7vLYF?urn=nhl,216328

The actual facebook page for the event is here