FanPost

Sather's mistake's

Sather's problem does spend teh $$ he has wisely. When he signed Redden the guy he should've went after was Streit but he went to the Islanders ( head scratcher)  but if you had intentions of resigning Rozy then why bother spending that $$ at all.  Sather doesn't seem to know how to add piece by piece he'd rather go an change the makeup of the team, 1/2 this team is different than last yr Looking back now who did we get for Prucha Dawes and Kalilin oh yeah no one Morris walked, saving the 4.4 mil he spent on Kotalik and Brashear and resigned Zherdev doesn't seem so bad now does it he could've been with Anisimov and Lisin or spent 800,000 on Afinigenov!!!!!!!!!  a steal