FanPost

Passion!

The Passion of the Fan!

As we watch our beloved New York Rangers struggle to find any kind of consistency night in and night out, as the coach finds himself wondering what line combo will strike gold as the Players seem to skate aimlessly up and down the ice with no honor for one another, no will to be better, no heart to work harder, no strength to dig deeper. A storied franchise with rich history and timeless stories that have been past down from generation to generation  we  the fans bleed the Red, White and Blue  From Bun Cook to Lester Patrick to Ron Greschner and Mark Messier and all the greats in between. We the fans have given this Franchise our hearts, our love, our passion, our money, our tears at times of failure and success, we live this game, and we love this team! So we ask you to, Manage this team, Coach this team, Play for this team with The Passion of the Fan!