FanPost

First Post

Hey Guys, just wanted to introduce myself.  My name's Mike, and I've been following Blueshirtbanter pretty much from its inception but finally got to creating an account.  Originally born in Staten Island, I've lived in South Jersey most of my life.  Actually live in Lumberton, home of Bobby Sanguinetti.  I'll get more into myself in a later post, with my fav players, games I've been to and such.  All I'll say is that I'm a die hard fan, I love my Rangers and hockey more then anything else.  The next game I'll be going to is the Feb 10th game against Nashville.  The seats I have this year are in section 301 the last row.  I'll be more than happy to meet any of the followers on here.  Before I get out of here, I just want to say thanks to Joe and Jim.  You guys have done a fantastic job with the site.  You make it ten times easier as a Ranger fan who's not in the city and doesn't have MSG, etc, to be able to follow the team and enjoy the coverage more importantly.  I can't imagine a day at work without being on the site constantly.  I look foward to sharing some stories with everyone, and as always, Let's Go Rangers!