Blueshirt Banter Radio Ranger Pre-Game Rally 5:30 PM

Ranggerallysm_medium

  As you know by now the Mouth hosts the best New York Ranger Pre-game show on planet earth. Tonight's show is no different as this edition of Blueshirt Banter Radio's Ranger Rally show adventures into uncharted waters of Ranger discussion.

Included will be a mid season report card by the always vociferous Mouth.

Also, with Team USA claiming gold in the World Junior Championships (as The Mouth predicted) combined with his beloved Rangers actually winning a home game on Monday Night against the Boston Bruins, to say the very least the Big Man is revved up and ready to go. The Mouth spews forth from 5:30 PM up till game time at 7PM when the Rangers take on the Dallas Stars.

Please join us in this can't miss, pregame show.

.We Take your Phone calls as always and even have a live chatroom for you to interact with other die hard Ranger fans.