FanShot

"I think our top players don’t fight hard enough," Tortorella said. "We miss Vinny Prospal. I don’t ...

"I think our top players don’t fight hard enough," Tortorella said. "We miss Vinny Prospal. I don’t think our top guys are working hard enough on the power play. That’s a very important thing for us."

Ranger Rants