FanPost

If thinking Kevin Weekes is the best hockey analyst is wrong, I don't want to be right.

 I cant say enough about how much I love hearing this guy talk hockey. If he was as good at being a goalie as he is with being a hockey analyst Brodeur would still be picking splinters out of his butt from riding so much pine. Sure he has a slight bias toward goalies but its honest and genuine which actually makes me enjoy it (even though I'm more of a goal scorer myself).     Who knew this guy was so eloquent? I feel like he is selling himself short by giving hockey analysis on the NHL network, he should be giving life advice or something.   I would love to see MSG grab him before someone else does.    If the NHL ever got back onto ESPN I think he would be a perfect fit, outside of a vintage Barry Melrose I don't think anyone else even compares.