FanPost

Chris Dreary has to go

Why does Chris Drury not get any heat for his play?   Nobody ever puts him on the spot in the media.  He has to be the most overrated, overpaid, underachieving player in the NHL.  I was happy to see Torterella put him on the 4th line where he deserves to be.   How about 1 week before the olympic team is picked he scores 3 goals, gets picked for the team and then disappears again.   You can watch Ranger games and not even notice he is on the ice.  This guy is our captain he does not even talk to the media.  One of the worst Ranger signings of all time.