FanPost

what would it take

just because i am bored with this off day i wanted to get some peoples thoughts on what it  might take to get someone like ilya kovalchuk or vinny lecavelier to the rangers to play along side gabby.  if the payroll wasnt what it currently is and we had room under the cap, what package do you think the the lightening or hurricanes would want and would you being willing to give up that package.  personally I would much rather have kovalchuk at this point but would be very interested in both finances aside. thoughts?