FanPost

How about Chad Johnson?

Looks like we might have a solid backup for King Henrik...  In the game against Atlanta, he looked outstanding, making Lundqvist-esque saves left and right, with 80% less flopping! Unfortunately his stats take a hit letting in 3 shots over 40 minutes against Philly.

NHL GAA: 2.29

NHL SV%: .923

If you only count the games he's started, he sports a league-leading .969 SV% and 1.00 GAA... damnnnnn.

Not horrible stats regardless, especially considering he's only had 1.2 games (One game, 2 periods) in the NHL.  Only time will tell how this kid will pan out for us.