Open Game Thread: Ottawa Senators at New York Rangers

Fifth game of the preseason for the Rangers, who are coming off their most complete game so far. Here is the game thread for tonight:

Henrik Lundqvist is expected to play the entire game.

Lineups:

Alexander Frolov - Vinny Prospal - Marian Gaborik
Brandon Dubinsky - Artem Anisimov - Ryan Callahan
Sean Avery - Derek Stepan - Ruslan Fedotenko
Derek Boogaard - Brian Boyle - Brandon Prust
Healthy scratches: Tim Kennedy, Erik Christensen, Todd White

Defensive lineup was unconfirmed as of this posting.

Newyorkrangers_medium