FanPost

Good "Redden"ce

I'm getting real tired of reading articles that argue against team's having the ability to stuff horrid contracts in the AHL or otherwise. I sincerely don't understand how anyone can pity someone who's clearly still going to be paid not to do his job. You want to berate Slats for the signing, be my guest. Talking about how it's unfair that large market teams can bury contracts, however, is crap. It's embarrassing for the GMs, the owners, and the player himself. That's all the punishment the large market teams deserve; don't punish their fans, they didn't do anything.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to buy a Redden Hartford Whale jersey. I heard he may be there for a few years.