FanPost

Prospal Scratched; Christensen Suits Up

Late news is that Vinny Prospal is scratched from tonight's lineup to be replaced by Erik Christensen and that Prospal went to the doc to get more testing on the injured knee.  No results are in yet but it is said that he will now miss tonight and tomorrow with the opener now becoming a question mark.  This will give EC another chance to solidify his spot with Frolov and Gaborik while making the cuts more in flux because of questions about Prospal's availability to start the year and at some point if the knee is this bad we have to wonder what can be expected of him this season.

On the defensive side, Rozsival wont play tonight or tomorrow.  The 6 for tonight are Staal, Girardi, MDZ, Gilroy, McD and Eminger while both Sauer and Valentenko will play tomorrow.