New York Rangers News And Notes 10.11.2010

Short day today, with the Rangers playing this afternoon against the New York Islanders. So here are some nice links to get you through the morning.

Mike Hume talks about the Rangers victory over the Buffalo Sabres.

Andrew Gross talks about the line up that will dress this afternoon, and gives his own analysis.

Derek Stepan wins first star honors on Puck Daddy.

And I take a look at the top five things to watch for this NHL season on SB Nation New York.

Game is kicking off soon! So get your fill and see you in the open game thread!