Blueshirt Banter Radio Tonight at 8 PM!

Tonight at 8 PM, another episode of Blueshirt Banter Radio will take to the internet airwaves. Blueshirt Banter Radio is Radioproto12400_medium
the only featured weekly hockey show on Blog Talk Radio, and that is thanks to the tremendous support you Ranger fans give us every week.

We bring you two hours of Ranger talk, with a fair amount of insanity mixed in. We take your calls throughout the whole show, so make sure you grab the phone and dial us up at 646-478-4692.

We also have a great chat room that goes on during the show, all you need to do is register with Blog Talk Radio to take part. See you tonight!

SB Nation Featured Video