FanPost

How and Why the Rangers are better

A really cool article that states the Rangers are the most improved team and gives tons of information on why that is the case. It covers gf, ga, the usual and is really telling of how we were not as bad as many made us out to be last season. You guys should defiantly check it out as it gave me a major confidence boost in the direction the team is headed and how Sathers has not completely lost his mind.

Here is the link: http://www.puckprospectus.com/article.php?articleid=637