FanShot

Rangers Most Improved ?

That's what Robert Vollman at Puck Prospectus believes after he took a look at the advanced projection stats for the upcoming season. "The New York Rangers will fly up the standings from 21st to 8th, according to the predictions we published in Hockey Prospectus 2010-11. But does our assertion that the New York Rangers are the league's most improved team really stand up to objective analysis? Let's pop open the hood and see." If you're a numbers guy like me you'll really like the article and the prospect of it all coming true.