FanPost

Any Good Bars for Games?

Hey All,

Couldn't get tickets for tonight, but I will be watching the game tonight with some friends who grew up in Toronto.

Wanted to watch the game tonight in a bar in Manhattan, and was looking for some help with locations.

Does anyone out there know of a good bar to watch the hockey game in?  Looking for something that might not be mobbed with people, and may be reasonably priced... but any suggestions would be welcome.

Thanks!

j-red