FanPost

Abysmally coached professional hockey team

Ok - accuse me of being an alarmist, I can take it.  I've seen enough this season already - "but wait, Aviator Ranger, you of all people should know not to be the first off the cliff - after all, it's just four game.......!".  Well, for me it is now 86 games and if one of my units continually performed this abjectly, regardless of the personnel fill, it would be time for a leaderhip change.  Face-offs ,repeatedly taking dumb penalties late in games, pathetic power play, treacle slow skating, not rolling four lines - same crap, different year.   That is all - out!