Blueshirt Banter "I Can't Bear To Watch" Party Set for November 26th

Well, I've been threatening you guys with this for a year, and it is finally all coming together. On Friday November Blueshirt_medium
26th, Blueshirt Banter will host its first viewing party, or as we have been half-jokingly calling it on Blueshirt Banter Radio, the "I can't bear to watch" party.

So, the day after Thanksgiving, we will all congregate at the Poitin Still in Hackensack, NJ to watch the Rangers as they take on the Panthers in Sunrise that evening. The fun begins at 5 PM, when we will do a live broadcast of Blueshirt Banter Radio for two hours, then we will all kick back with a few beers to watch the game.

From what I am told, the owner of the bar is a diehard Rangers fan, and is looking forward to hosting us that evening. I will be there, as well as the great Joe "Will Blog for Beer" Fortunato, Nick "I got to interview Gretzky and Joe didn't" Montemagno, and Dave "I swear I haven't given up on the season" Shapiro are all scheduled to appear as well.

We are going to be giving away some great prizes as well. Should be a great time. Poitin is an Irish Bar/Restaurant, and is family-friendly so bring the kids along if you want. My daughter will be there running around causing havoc, so the more the merrier.

So get up early, get your "Black Friday" shopping done in the morning (I'm an XL by the way), have a leftover turkey sandwich for lunch, take an early afternoon nap, and come on out to see us.