FanPost

Zuccarello Soon?

With Marian Gaborik out for the next month or so the rangers are definitely going to have trouble scoring. One guy that can be a scoring threat for the rangers is Mats Zuccarello who did not make the team out of camp, but can be very important to the team in the near future. Do you guys see the rangers calling up Zuccarello in the next couple of days to help the team score goals without their superstar Marian Gaborik