FanPost

Prospal out at least 2 weeks

Zipay is reporting on Twitter that Prospal wont skate for 2 weeks which means he probably wont make his season debut until at least November. This means that Stepan's spot on the team is all but assured for the opener. This also means EC will probably be playing Center instead of wing until at least Drury comes back.  The four centers for opening night now should be Stepan, EC, AA, and Boyle/Kennedy.

If Stepan and EC are playing very well while Prospal is out Torts will have a big problem on his hands finding a way to get him back in the lineup. Alot can change by the time Prospal should be ready to play but as of now it would be hard to take any of Stepan, EC, Fedotenko, or Avery out of the lineup to make room for Prospal.

What do you guys think?