FanPost

Tonight's Roster for Preseason Finale

According to Steve Zipay the Rangers are going with the following lineup tonight.

Biron, Lundqvist

Del Zotto, McDonagh, Sauer, Gilroy, Valentenko, Eminger,

Prust. White, Kennedy, Dubinsky, Fedotenko, Boyle, Christensen
Anisimov, Stepan, Boogaard, Weise, Zuccarello

So Gabby, Frolov, Staal, Girardi, Callahan, Avery get a break...

Obviously we were going to see all the D that are on the bubble fighting for those last 2-3 spots play tonight, so no surprises there, and when Staal went into the boards last night tough to see him going tonight.  The forwards is more interesting and let's discuss after the jump.

Update 5:24PM: Tonight's official lines from Spector:

Kennedy-White-Fedotenko,

Dubinsky-Anisimov-Weise,

Christensen-Stepan-Zuccarello,

Boogaard-Boyle-Prust

Well I knew they were going to giving white and kennedy all the chances they could but making them the 1st line is interesting.  Also interesting putting EC on Stepan's wing.

It really is a pretty B forward group overall, especially on the right side, so much so that it makes it hard for me to even guess at forward lines.  What i would guess is that Kennedy and White will get chances in more offensive roles tonight to see what if anything they can do.  Nice to see Weise and MZA get another game for the fun of it as well.

On D the pairs that make sense to me are:

MDZ-Sauer

McD-Girloy

Valentenko-Eminger

have at it.