Blueshirt Banter Radio: SOUND THE GENERAL ALARM AT 8 PM!

Well, panic is gripping Ranger Nation, the villagers are storming down 7th Avenue with pitchforks and vats of boiling Radioproto12400_medium
oil, and tonight Blueshirt Banter Radio will cover it all beginning at 8 PM. The phone bank will be open, and crisis counselors will be taking your calls at 646-478-4692 to help Ranger fans deal with their grief.

Misery loves company, so come join the crazy no-holds barred chat that goes on during the show.

We are anticipating a few big announcements tonight concerning the Blueshirt Banter "I can't bear to watch party", so this promises to be an episode you won't want to miss!