FanPost

MSG seating advice needed

Hoping you can help me out here.  I'm coming to NYC in early December and will be picking up tickets to see the Ottawa game along with my sister and brother-in-law.  I need advice on where I should look to sit in MSG.  I grew up in Jersey City in the 70's and 80's and became a Rangers fan right when all my friends were becoming Islanders fans with their winning all their Stanley Cups (I guess I was a glutton for punishment...I also became a Mets fan at the same time).  I went to a few Rangers games as a kid but was too young to have any say in where we sat, I just felt lucky to have tickets.  I moved away from the City area in the mid-80's and now live on the West Coast.  So it's been over 25 yrs since I have been to MSG and need advice on where to sit.  Are the blue seats still the best place to go to be a real part of the action?  if so, what side would you recommend?  If not, where you do you suggest.

Any and all advice appreciated.  thanks much!