FanPost

Should Messier be the next coach and congrats to the prospects

My friend and I were talking about the day Messier becomes GM and what he will do. We'll discussing this we talked about when he would take over. With Sathers not likely going anywhere for awhile I brought up the idea of if he should take over as coach when Torts is gone. I am not giving a time table for when Torts will be gone rather saying that it is inevitable that he will be gone and in my belief it will be before Sathers is. So Messier would be the head coach then when Sathers is retired Messier takes over as GM and he puts in a coach he can trust maybe someone he brings in as an assistant. So I wanted your ideas on whether or not you think this is a reasonable idea.

Also congrats to Scott Stajcer, Ethan Werek and Christian Thomas for being named to Canada's roster in Subway Super Series.