FanPost

Rangers Third Jersey to be debuted on November 17th

Just saw on icethetics that the rangers will debut their third jerseys on november 17th, not sure who they play that night but the article also includes an awesome looking mask that Biron will wear in honor of rangers legend (and awesome wearer of goalie art) Gille Gratton, just thought I'd share the link and let you guys discuss on everything jersey related

Personally i think the jersey looks great and that if Marty Biron goes the route of some other goalies like Jonathan Quick in LA who wore a tribute mask with the Kings retro jersey, I would like to see Biron in the throwback brown colored pads to make the "retro" look complete