New Jersey Devils at New York Rangers: Open Game Thread

BOSTON - OCTOBER 23: Artem Anisimov #42 of the New York Rangers scores a power play goal at 11:34 of the first period against the Boston Bruins and is joined by Brandon Prust #8 at the TD Garden on October 23 2010 in Boston Massachusetts. (Photo by Bruce Bennett/Getty Images)

Next Game

With two straight wins under their belt, the New York Rangers will look to add to that when they host the New Jersey Devils at Madison Square Garden tonight. The Blueshirts are 3-2-1 on the season and currently sit in ninth place in the Eastern Conference. The cellar dweller Devils, on the other hand, are dead last in the Conference with a record of 2-5-1. No matter where these teams sit in the standings, it is sure to be a thrilling night at MSG nonetheless. It is Rangers - Devils hockey and both clubs have something to prove.

Rangers Lineup:

Dubinsky - Anisimov - Callahan
Frolov - Christensen - Prust
Avery - Stepan - Fedotenko
Boogaard - White - Boyle

Staal - Rozsival
Del Zotto - Girardi
Gilroy - Sauer

A few side notes: Lundqvist is expected to start in goal again, and Jeremy Williams has been recalled from Hartford (AHL) in case Brandon Prust (eye) cannot play.

Game Page:  Devils vs Rangers coverage

TSN Preview:  Devils vs Rangers preview

Opponent Blog:  In Lou We Trust