FanPost

Callahan Calls Out Ranger Fans

From Andrew Gross's Ranger Rants blog:

“Look at how many minutes (Roszival) logs per night and what he does for us,” Callahan said. “It’s disappointing to hear the boos coming from the stands. It’s unfortunate he gets that. I don’t think it’s right. I don’t think he should.”

http://blogs.northjersey.com/blogs/rangerrants/comments/rangers_3_devils_1_wrapping_up/

Good for Callahan.  Fans can be pretty stupid, like booing Rozi (or any player) as soon as he touches the puck or constantly yelling "Shoot!", while completely disregarding the presence or absence of a shooting lane.

There is a time to boo, like after an extremely poor period or game, but the continuous booing of the same individuals is quite juvenile.  Good for Callahan for stand-up for Rozi.