FanPost

Oh, those Flyers fans...

Did anyone see this? Yahoo Sports’ “Associated Content” strikes again. What’s worse, it made it to the top of Yahoo’s Rangers news feed.

Apparently, a Flyers fan decided to publish an attack on the Rangers fan base in what amounts to the biggest piece of garbage I’ve ever read. I don’t think it’s drawn positive feedback yet.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/news?slug=ac-7000196

Many of the comments are good for a laugh. Have at her!