Blueshirt Banter Radio at 8 PM Tonight!

Blueshirt Banter Radio, the only weekly hockey show featured on Blog Talk Radio, not to mention the only place to talk Radioproto12400_medium
New York Rangers hockey, will take to the air tonight at 8 PM.

We will recap the last week of Ranger games, and we'll discuss whether Ranger Nation has gotten down off the ledge after the slow start to the season.

We take your calls at 646-478-4692, and don't forget we have a live chat during the show on the radio page, where anything can happen and usually does!

See you tonight at 8 PM!