Rangers News: Ryan McDonagh and Pavel Valentenko Sent To Hartford

NEW YORK - SEPTEMBER 23: Ryan McDonagh #51 of the New York Rangers checks Mattias Tedenby #52 of the New Jersey Devils during their preseason game on September 23 2010 at Madison Square Garden in New York City. (Photo by Al Bello/Getty Images)

Ryan McDonagh and Pavel Valentenko have been sent to Hartford, meaning Mike Sauer and Steve Eminger have made the team. Eminger and Sauer would have to clear waivers to be sent to the Whalepack, McDonagh and Valentenko would not.

Not happy about McDonagh, but I understand the business aspect of it. Are the Rangers that afraid of losing Steve Eminger though?