FanPost

I just want to see Stepan play this year.....at MSG

Kid is strong on the puck.

Has great hands,

Does not stop skating.

Drives to the net, instead of pulling up and making the dump in pass.

IS FUN TO WATCH.......

Been awhile since I have seen a Rangers' Rookie this good playing up front.

Not 100 percent sure,  he can play the full 82 game in the NHL this year, but let the kid play....

I think this kid has heart, and this team could use all the scoring it can get.

Should he stay or should he go?