Rangers Sign Ruslan Fedotenko

The Rangers have come to terms with Ruslan Fedotenko, who came to camp on a professional tryout. Fedotenko impressed management, coaching, teammates, and fans with his camp and preseason play. Fedotenko led the Rangers in scoring (1 G, 6 A) in his five preseason games, finishing with a +5 rating. Larry Brooks is reporting the deal to be worth approximately $1 million.