FanPost

The Value of Marc Staal

Nice piece from Puck Prospectus on Marc Staal and his recent contract.

http://www.puckprospectus.com/article.php?articleid=631

"The bottom line is most teams wish they had a player with Marc Staal’s combination of youth, talent and ability to match up with the opposition’s best. That the Rangers were able to lock up such a player with a deal that not only seems market comparable, but favorable is reason to pop some champagne."