Rangers News: Rangers Waive Tim Kennedy and Todd White

Thanks to George on this, I just wanted to move it to a story for commenting purposes.

From Bob McKenzie on Twitter

The answer to the forwards question has been answered today.  This likely means Chris Drury will be ready sooner rather than later.  Who will be 13th forward when Drury returns still remains a mystery, for now.

[Note by Jim Schmiedeberg, 10/05/10 1:08 PM EDT Since we are all speculating on what this deal means, I have added a poll about Souray]

SB Nation Featured Video