Blueshirt Banter Radio 2nd Annual Atlantic Division Preview Show Tonight at 8 PM

The 2010-11 season has finally arrived, and on tonight's show, we are joining forces with some of the great minds of Ad_puck_medium
SBNation hockey to talk about what lies ahead for the Atlantic Division this year.

Tonight on Blueshirt Banter Radio we will be joined by Dominik Jansky from Lighthouse Hockey for Islander talk, Travis Hughes from Broad Street Hockey will join us for all things Flyers, John Fischer from In Lou We Trust will be with us to play New Jersey Devil's Advocate, and Frank from Pensburgh will also be calling in to preview the Penguins.

These four guys do a great job on their sites, and are good enough gents to step into enemy territory tonight to help us out. Should be a lot of fun as always when we mix it up with the rival blogs.

Our Rangers season preview show take place on a Special Friday Night Edition at 8 PM.

Looking forward to seeing you guys there!