FanPost

Lundqvist out for rest of year!

Dont panic, its Joel not Hank!

Frölunda had a nightmare statement on Wednesday. Joel Lundqvist will be sidelined the rest of the year with ligament damage in his thumb .

- It feels completely to hell , "he says .

Frölunda problem continues . On Tuesday was the big strike against Modo , and Joel Lundqvist was forced to step down with an injury to his hand . First reports indicated that he might miss the match against Linköping on Thursday . But in reality the situation was much worse .

On Wednesday conducted a thorough investigation . It gave no cheerful news for an already troubled Frölunda . Joel Lundqvist will miss the rest of the year because of a stretched ligament in his thumb .

- I have no words for this . First, the match yesterday and then this . It feels completely to hell , "said Joel Lundqvist in a statement