FanPost

Is Vinny Done?

I'm not sure if I had a bad dream last night but I am almost positive I read that Prospal's knee injury requires surgery and will be a season ending senario. Vinny was a warrior last year and we got much more than expected from him. Not having him takes away serveral things, such as chemistry with Gabby, secondary scoring which was sorely lacking outside of maybe Frolov and Dubi/Cally and I'd say a little veteren leadership. This may bump Stephan up or even EC to first line duty which I do not think either is ready for, nor deserves much. Why has Torts refused to put AA in that position. He seems to be the only true center we have. I would also see that catapulting him to a breakout season. If Vinny is down, what are the other options for this club? I'm also going to take the time to go on record in stating we should have kept Kennedy around.