FanPost

Wait the season begins tonight? So that must mean...

That Fantasy Hockey is underway Ladies and Gentleman. Don't forget to change all of your line-ups and to keep a decent watch on the injured list. So far Zidlicky and Pronger will not be in the opening night rosters for their respective teams and if anyone knows of anyone else, you can include it in the comments. (but if you'd rather have an opponent take up a roster spot and not play cause their injured that too is awesome lol) I am going to be trying to do this as a weekly occurence. Posting up the stats, posting links to several fantasy hockey sites saying who to pick up, who to play, etc. Alright guys good luck to everyone thats in every league, especially the guys, and girls (if their are any lol) in my league lol.

hers a quick link for you guys right now...

http://fantasynews.cbssports.com/fantasyhockey/injuries