FanPost

A New York Rangers Superhero?

Able to sign bloated, overpriced contracts in a single swipe of the pen

More powerful than any team from Long Island

Faster to eighth place than any Canadian team

One of Six founders of the NHSHL (The National Hockey Superhero League)

Takes 54 years to be claimed the greatest of them all...even allows younger more inexperienced heroes capture eternal glory as he goes on his 54 year rest

Only two weaknesses... Competence in the Managerial position and an offensive freeze in December and January

http://www.usatoday.com/life/comics/2010-10-06-superheroes08_ST_N.htm

SB Nation Featured Video