FanPost

ondrej pavelec collapses

Just a quick messed up story as Atlanta Thrashers goalie ondrej pavelec collapses just 2:25 into their game against Washington. No one was even around him. Sounds extremely similar to what happened to the departed Cherapanov. He was taken to an undisclosed hospital. Really sad if it is the same situation as Cherapanov and if it is rules need to change for proper physicals so this does not occur over and over again.

ooga booga ooga booga (filler).

. Pumped for tommorows game lets go rangers.