Open Game Thread: New York Rangers At Buffalo Sabres

Guys remember that now that the regular season is underway you are NOT permitted to post links to other methods to watch the game. What you do between yourself via e-mail is out of our hands, but if you post a link to another site to watch the game it will be deleted.

Other than that, just have a good time. Try to keep the comments relatively clean and remember to have fun!

SB Nation Featured Video