Chicago Blackhawks at New York Rangers: Open Game Thread

The Stanley Cup Champion Chicago Blackhawks, or what is left of them, come to the Garden tonight to take on the Rangers, who are coming off a magnificent performance by Henrik Lundqvist in Saturday's 2-0 win over the Toronto Maple Leafs.

Amazing stat from Saturday's game: Henrik made 36 saves, and the Rangers blocked 35 shots.

Rangers need to get it going at home, 1-3-1 on your own sheet just isn't good enough.

For the latest on the Blackhawks, stop by and say hello to Second City Hockey

Ok kids, have at it in the thread, and Let's Go Rangers!