FanPost

Dear mr. Schmiedeberg

As a south Florida resident representing the new York sporting community, I feel it is necessary to explain my conspiracy theory to you. Aaron heilman has left a curse on certain NY sports teams and I feel that until the "Aaron heilman curse" is lifted, I don't feel that the Mets,Rangers and Giants will win a championship. Every since that bum was traded, I have reliable sources that claim that he has put a curse on These teams. I am actively trying to reverse the curse and bring a championship to one of these teams. But I need your help mr schmiedeberg. To start I am going to need an xlarge blueshift banter t-shirt sent to my company Murphy Enterprises in south Florida so I can go to the ranger game on the 26th so I can hold a pregame "reverse the heilman curse" prayer season and the burning of a heilman jersey shortly after in the parking lot of the bank Atlantic center in sunrise Florida. Thank you for your support.